eBlueprint was established in Melbourne in 2002 and has grown its' customer base to locations throughout Australia, the Middle East, Asia and New Zealand. We are a high value consultancy offering technology and business consulting services.
Working globally, we have significant delivery experience in working for Federal and State Government Departments and have also successfully delivered solutions to the Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation and Pharmaceuticals industries.
Our team has an in depth knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
• Web Solutions, Collaboration and Mobility
• Business and System Integration
• Business Process Management
• Information Management
• Cloud and hosted solutions
of talented Designers, Developers, Architects, Project Managers and Business Consultants have delivered Internet and Intranet solutions that successfully meet the needs of our clients.
To maintain and grow the already high level of respect and confidence we receive from our customers, by continuing to innovate and implement high value business solutions.
eBlueprint provides value add to customers through our:
- People, who constitute our most important asset. Our people are carefully chosen for their rich skill sets and strong communication skills.
- Methodology, which is key to our success. Use of best practices for project management, analysis, design and development enables us to provide robust, scalable applications.
- Integrity, which ensures that our actions match our words.
- Leadership, that is provided from our "thought leaders". They help to utilise the uniquely in-depth experience held within our team.
- Excellence, which we strive towards through the measurement of our performance. This allows us to continually improve our personal and company processes.
- Innovation. We provide an open environment for both staff and clients to provide input into decision making, enabling more innovative tailored solutions to client requirements.